With our new premium hosts now loaded up, which host is tearing it up this week in Dallas?
Speed Test – Week 141 Method
- Compare 6 WordPress Hosts
- Use 6 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use GTmetrix Speed Test
- Location of Test: Dallas, USA
- Plugins Installed: None
- Frequency of Testing: Every Hour for 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x24 x7 x6 = 1,008 (xHours xDays xSites)
- Speed Testing is checking how long it takes for a website to fully load using a desktop internet browser
Which WordPress Host will conquer the Speed Test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Speed Results
Lightning Base Weekly Speed Results
flywheel Weekly Speed Results
kinsta Weekly Speed Results
pressidium Weekly Speed Results
wp engine Weekly Speed Results
Speed Test – Week 141 Summary Table
The fastest host this week is Kinsta with a time of 1.13s.
With this being our first test with our 4 new premium hosts, it is interesting to see all of them achieved faster load times than our previous best 2 performers in Lightning Base & SiteGround.
For next week’s test, I will change up our testing location to London. I wonder whether this impressive start to our new hosts will continue?
And this Week’s Winner is…
With our new hosts yet to achieve enough results to summarise, feel free to check out how our previous hosts performed over the course of 3 years of testing.