With our new premium hosts good to go for 2019, lets find out which host is up and about this week in Europe?
Uptime Test – Week 142 Method
- Compare 6 WordPress Hosts
- Use 6 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 European Locations
- Plugins Installed: None
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x6 = 60,480 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why an outage (or downtime) can occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
LIGHTNING BASE Weekly Uptime Results
flywheel Weekly Uptime Results
kinsta Weekly Uptime Results
Pressidium Weekly Uptime Results
WP ENGINE Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 142 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded an impressive uptime performance this week, with 5 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime:
- Lightning Base
This week’s best performer in Europe is Pressidium, with a perfect uptime and the 2nd fastest average response time of 670ms.
Our 2nd week of testing that’s included our 4 new premium hosts has once again showed they have considerably faster response times than our previous best 2 performers in Lightning Base & SiteGround. WP Engine, however, had 1 minute of downtime, dropping it to the bottom of this list, with the focus being uptime performance.
For next week’s test, I will change up our testing location to Asia Pacific. I wonder whether this impressive start to our new hosts will continue?
And this Week’s Winner is…
As I have just added 4 new premium hosts above, there are no summary results available yet. To see how our previous hosts performed after 3 years of testing, click below to find out which host finished up leading our uptime challenge.