With Cache Enabler all ready to roll, let’s find out which host is most reliable this week in Latin America?
Uptime Test – Week 127 Method
- Compare 8 WordPress Hosts
- Use 8 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 Latin American Locations
- Plugins Installed: Cache Enabler & Autoptimize
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x8 = 80,640 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why an outage (or downtime) can occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
Namecheap Weekly Uptime Results
GoDaddy Weekly Uptime Results
Lightning Base Weekly Uptime Results
InMotion Hosting Weekly Uptime Results
HostGator Weekly Uptime Results
Bluehost Weekly Uptime Results
Web Hosting Hub Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 127 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded a solid uptime performance this week, with 6 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime (6 hosts also achieved 100% in Week 126):
- Web Hosting Hub
This week’s best performer in Latin America is HostGator, with a perfect uptime and the 3rd fastest average response time of 599ms.
The last time we tested from Latin America (with Simple Cache setup in Week 124), the average response time across our 8 hosts was 790ms, while this week with Cache Enabler on board, it is slightly slower at 831ms.
This is the second week of our Cache Enabler Speed Study and the contest is looking fairly tight between Cache Enabler & Simple Cache, when it comes to Response Times.
For the next week, I will change up our test location to Asia Pacific. I wonder which caching plugin will come out on top?
And this Week’s Winner is…
After 2+ years of testing, let’s summarize all the results to see how our 8 hosts are performing overall. It will also allow us to find out which host is currently leading our uptime challenge.