With Cache Enabler setup, which host is proving to be up for longest this week in Asia Pacific?
Uptime Test – Week 128 Method
- Compare 8 WordPress Hosts
- Use 8 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 Asia Pacific Locations
- Plugins Installed: Cache Enabler & Autoptimize
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x8 = 80,640 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why an outage (or downtime) can occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
Namecheap Weekly Uptime Results
GoDaddy Weekly Uptime Results
Lightning Base Weekly Uptime Results
InMotion Hosting Weekly Uptime Results
HostGator Weekly Uptime Results
Bluehost Weekly Uptime Results
Web Hosting Hub Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 128 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded a solid uptime performance this week, with 4 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime (6 hosts achieved 100% in Week 127):
- Lightning Base
- Web Hosting Hub
This week’s best performer in Asia Pacific is Lightning Base, with a perfect uptime and the 2nd fastest average response time of 609ms.
The last time we tested from Asia Pacific (with Simple Cache setup in Week 125), the average response time across our 8 hosts was 1,126ms, while this week with Cache Enabler on board, it is noticeably faster at 784ms.
This is the third and final week of our Cache Enabler Speed Study and the contest was tight but Cache Enabler came out on top, when it comes to Response Times.
For the next week, I will change up our caching plugin to Comet Cache. I wonder whether it will prove to be quicker than Cache Enabler?
And this Week’s Winner is…
After 2+ years of testing, let’s summarize all the results to see how our 8 hosts are performing overall. It will also allow us to find out which host is currently leading our uptime challenge.