With our new premium hosts well and truly settled into 2019, which one is soaring highest this week in Asia Pacific?
Uptime Test – Week 148 Method
- Compare 6 WordPress Hosts
- Use 6 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 Asia Pacific Locations
- Plugins Installed: WP Rocket
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x6 = 60,480 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why downtime might occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
LIGHTNING BASE Weekly Uptime Results
flywheel Weekly Uptime Results
kinsta Weekly Uptime Results
Pressidium Weekly Uptime Results
WP ENGINE Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 148 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded a lights out uptime performance this week, with all 6 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime (5 hosts also achieved 100% in Week 147):
- WP Engine
- Lightning Base
This week’s best performer in Asia Pacific is Flywheel, with a perfect uptime and the fastest average response time of 1,040ms.
We have now ticked over 8 weeks of testing with our 4 new premium hosts. Just like last week, the addition of WP Rocket has definitely evened the playing field for our budget hosts Lightning Base & SiteGround when it comes to response times.
And once again, we’ve had another bumper uptime performance. This is so refreshing compared to previous years where are poor performing budget hosts regularly experienced downtime.
For next week’s test, I will change up our testing location to North America. Will our hosts continue their stellar run of staying up and about?
And this Week’s Winner is…
As I’ve just added 4 new premium hosts above, there are no summary results available yet. To see how our previous hosts performed after 3 years of testing, click below to find out which host finished up leading our uptime challenge.