With WP Fastest Cache all setup, which host is up and about this week in Latin America?
Uptime Test – Week 121 Method
- Compare 8 WordPress Hosts
- Use 8 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 Latin American Locations
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x8 = 80,640 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why an outage (or downtime) can occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
Namecheap Weekly Uptime Results
GoDaddy Weekly Uptime Results
Lightning Base Weekly Uptime Results
InMotion Hosting Weekly Uptime Results
HostGator Weekly Uptime Results
Bluehost Weekly Uptime Results
Web Hosting Hub Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 121 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded an impressive uptime performance this week, with 6 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime (6 hosts also achieved 100% in Week 120):
- Lightning Base
This week’s best performer in Latin America is Lightning Base, with a perfect uptime and the fastest average response time of 500ms.
The last time we tested from Latin America (with no caching plugins setup setup in Week 118), the average response time across our 8 hosts was 847ms, while this week with WP Fastest Cache on board, it is noticeably faster at 730ms.
This is the second week of our WP Fastest Cache Speed Study and it’s unsurprisingly pointing towards WP Fastest Cache being faster than no caching plugin, when it comes to Response Times.
Next week we will be changing up our test location to Asia Pacific. Will WP Fastest Cache continue performing well?
And this Week’s Winner is…
After 2+ years of testing, let’s summarize all the results to see how our 8 hosts are performing overall. It will also allow us to find out which host is currently leading our uptime challenge.