With WP Rocket loaded on top of Canadian host servers, which host is most reliable this week in Asia Pacific?
Uptime Test – Week 158 Method
- Compare 6 WordPress Hosts
- Use 6 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Host Server: Canada
- Location of Test: 10 Asia Pacific Locations
- Plugins Installed: WP Rocket
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x6 = 60,480 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why downtime might occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
LIGHTNING BASE Weekly Uptime Results
flywheel Weekly Uptime Results
kinsta Weekly Uptime Results
Pressidium Weekly Uptime Results
WP ENGINE Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 158 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded an impressive uptime performance this week, with 5 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime (all 6 hosts also achieved 100% in Week 157):
- WP Engine
- Lightning Base
This week’s best performer in Asia Pacific is WP Engine, with a perfect uptime and the fastest average response time of 1,190ms.
We have now completed 18 weeks of testing with our 4 new premium hosts. It’s interesting to observe how closely bunched our 6 hosts are, with Response Times all between 1,190ms and 1,360ms. Following 3 weeks of slow response times, SiteGround has now responded with 3 weeks of competitive performances, the addition of WP Rocket is clearly helping.
For next week’s test, I will change up our test location to North America. Will SiteGround continue its improved response times?
And this Week’s Winner is…
With 10 weeks of testing on USA servers now complete, click below to find out which host proved to be most reliable so far in 2019.