Our new premium hosts have got off to a flying start in 2019, which host will perform best for uptime this week in Asia Pacific?
Uptime Test – Week 145 Method
- Compare 6 WordPress Hosts
- Use 6 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 Asia Pacific Locations
- Plugins Installed: None
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Number of Weekly Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x6 = 60,480 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why downtime might occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
SiteGround Weekly Uptime Results
LIGHTNING BASE Weekly Uptime Results
flywheel Weekly Uptime Results
kinsta Weekly Uptime Results
Pressidium Weekly Uptime Results
WP ENGINE Weekly Uptime Results
Uptime Test – Week 145 Summary Table
Our hosts have recorded an impressive uptime performance this week, with 5 hosts achieving the ultimate goal of 100% Uptime (6 hosts achieved 100% in Week 144):
- WP Engine
- Lightning Base
This week’s best performer in Asia Pacific is WP Engine, with a perfect uptime and the equal fastest average response time of 1,130ms.
We’re now into our 5th week of testing that’s included our 4 new premium hosts. Once again we’re able to observe that they have considerably faster response times than our previous best 2 performers in Lightning Base & SiteGround.
For next week’s test, I will change up our testing location to North America. I wonder whether our hosts can keep up this impressive uptime performance?
And this Week’s Winner is…
As I’ve just added 4 new premium hosts above, there are no summary results available yet. To see how our previous hosts performed after 3 years of testing, click below to find out which host finished up leading our uptime challenge.