How reliable were our 8 hosts this week?
Lets see the impact of moving our test from Europe to Asia Pacific?
Uptime Test – Week 7 Method
- Compare 8 WordPress Hosts
- Use 8 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 10 Locations across Asia Pacific
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Total Number of Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x8 = 80,640 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why an outage (or downtime) can occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
Uptime Test – Week 7 Summary Table
Another solid week of results, with Bluehost joining GoDaddy, SiteGround and InMotion Hosting with 100% uptime.
Not only did GoDaddy achieve 100% uptime, it also overtook A2 Hosting for the fastest average response time – very impressive indeed GoDaddy!!
The biggest jump in the rankings from last week was Bluehost rising from 7th to 4th place.
The biggest drop belonged to A2 Hosting, falling from 1st all the way to 7th place.
Uptime Test – Week 7 Winner
And The Winner is…