Reliability is on the menu today, as we compare how our 8 WordPress Hosting providers have performed this week.
We have another location change, this week we have tested from the Asia Pacific region. How much of an impact will that have?
Uptime Test – Week 3 Method
- Compare 8 WordPress Hosts
- Use 8 Live Sites, each with a Different Host but with Identical Content (you can check them out here)
- Use Pingdom Uptime Test
- Location of Test: 5 Locations across Asia Pacific
- Frequency of Testing: Every Minute across the Last 7 Days
- Total Number of Tests = 1 x60 x24 x7 x8 = 80,640 (xMinutes xHours xDays xSites)
- Uptime testing is confirming that the website is actually accessible to visitors
- An example of why an outage (or downtime) can occur is scheduled maintenance of the server the website is hosted on
Which WordPress Hosts can ace the uptime test this week?
Identical Live Sites
Uptime Test – Week 3 Summary Table
This is the best week of uptime so far, with 5 hosts achieving 100% uptime.
The yo-yo performance of A2 Hosting continues, with a 1st in Week 1, then 8th in Week 2, it has remarkably returned to be 1st again this week!
Last week’s winner, SiteGround, maintains the impressive streak of being the only host to achieve 100% uptime over the 3 weeks – Congratulations!!
Uptime Test – Week 3 Winner
The Uptime Test Winner is…